I’m a little bit low-key obsessed with makeup sub-reddits! The r/MakeupRehab sub-reddit in particular. This year user u/LuminousApsana posted an Advent inspired makeup challenge designed in part to use up makeup that we already have to create different themed looks.
Just a reminder: I have affiliate links shared throughout this post and if you follow them and make a purchase, I may make a small commission! Thank you for supporting my blog!
The theme for December 1st is Sunset ( Saying Goodbye to Fall).
This is the look I came up with. Used:
- BH Cosmetics Pro Artistry Palette.
- Cover Girl Queen Collection 3-in-1 Foundation in Mocha
- Sephora Collection Brightening Gel Serum Consealer in Dolce de Leche
- MAC brow pencil in Spiked
- Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara in Blackest Black
- Laqa & Co Lipstick in Storm
- Luminous Loose Blush from the September Boxycharm
Saturday’s look: Glitterati!