If I remember correctly, the Barbie Loves MAC was released the same year I started working for Lancome in 2006 ( please correct me if I’m wrong). I probably spent more time at their counter ogling the collection and those amazing pictures of the models imbibing the essence of Barbie!
I’ve wanted to recreate this look since that day. I’m finally getting the chance thanks to u/LuminousApsana’s Christmas stash challenge from the r/MakeupRehab subreddit.
- BH Studio Pro Ultimate Artistry Shadow Palette ( I’m starting to get a lot of use out of this palette)
- MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
- Wet n Wild Waterproof liquid Liner
- Elf blush quad in dark
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor (the label fell off so I have no idea what color this is)
- CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation in Mocha
- CoverFX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Black Radiance True Complexion Hydrating Powder Foundation in Warm Almond
I was half tempted to wear this outside…but I chickened out!